It is compulsory to read and state that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions below:
Terms and Conditions from Surgicure International sets out the contractual terms and conditions in relation to the services provided to you by Surgicure International.
By making any enquiry or booking with Surgicure International, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If any information provided by or on behalf of Surgicure International is inconsistent with these terms and conditions, then you agree that these terms and conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
"You" in the terms listed below refers to patient directly or his or her relative/friend or any one making the booking or payment on his/her behalf or accompanying the patient during his/her medical treatment to India.
Surgicure International is registered in India who:
Provides preliminary consultation or medical opinion of doctors/surgeons for your medical condition. Plans your medical/travel/accommodation itinerary and assists you in execution of the same (herein referred to as 'Treatment Consultation, Planning & Facilitation Services')
Books plastic/cosmetic surgery, dentistry, cardiac, neurological/neurosurgical, spinal, orthopaedic, joint replacement and other procedures/surgery (herein referred to as the "Surgery Booking Services").
Books hotels, serviced apartments or other accommodations for you (herein referred to as the "Accommodation Booking Services "); and
- Important term : Other than making information and expert opinion from third parties available to you, introducing you to third party providers of goods and services, and booking, Surgicure International is not itself providing you with any goods or services in the capacity of a principal agent or sub-contractor.
- Important term : Third party principals (who are not agents of or not sub-contractors to Surgicure International) provide all goods and services to you (including consultations, opinions, procedures, operations, surgery, travel, activities, and meals) that may have been booked by Surgicure International on your behalf.
Whilst Surgicure International will use its best endeavours to exercise every reasonable care in the selection of the third parties to whom you are introduced and whom may provide the goods and services to you, Surgicure International shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever for any damage, loss or injuries which you may suffer arising from or in relation to the goods or services or consultations provided by these third parties to you. It is important to note, therefore that:
Surgicure International's role is to merely introduce supplier of those goods and services to you and pass on their opinion to you "as is". Surgicure International does not make any express or implied representation or warranty that any services or goods supplied by third parties to you will be fit for your required purpose or supplied by them with reasonable care and skill; and
the services and goods to be provided by third parties are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability as may be separately imposed by the third parties (namely, the hospitals, clinics, hotels, airlines and other providers of goods and services to you) (some of which limit or exclude liability in respect of death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage).
Information accessed through Surgicure International's website and other touch points is presented in summary form and is not exhaustive. Surgicure International makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. This information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The information accessible from Surgicure International web site and other communication contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including statements with respect to the potential benefits of a healthcare plan or medical procedure, and successful treatment of a medical condition of the patient. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements.
Application for the treatment/procedure
The patients' applications sent via our web site or requested by phone call are received by the advisors. Our advisors are trained to answer general questions about the procedures and terms of the service . If the patient has questions related to medical issues, the advisor will pass the questions on to the medical professional for his/ her expert opinion.
We always encourage you to ask as many questions as possible to clear all your doubts. No question is small; you should always clear even the minutest of your doubt. You can even ask your case manager the direct number of the treating doctor to make the final decision and speak with the treating surgeon/ doctor directly to verify or understand his/ her opinion directly.
- Important Term: Surgicure International's case managers take all precautions to pass on the information/ opinion of the surgeons "as is" to you. Surgicure International does not take any guarantee that the consultation passed on to you will suit your requirements and cannot be held responsible if on face to face consultation the surgeon/ doctor's opinion varies with opinion over the e-mail sent to you.
The amount fixed by Surgicure International on the first stage is an estimate . The final amount will be confirmed after the face to face consultation. It is important to insist that the original estimate may be modified after the personal evaluation carried out by the professional, once the patient has arrived in India .
Items included in the quotation
The quotation for a standard medical trip includes the following:
- One Surgeon Consultation;
- The services of the Surgeon for the purpose of carrying out the selected Surgery Procedure(s);
- The services of a specialist anesthesiologist (if required);
- Post operative accommodation at the private clinic/hospital for the specified period of time for the required procedure;
- Operation theatre charges for carrying out the required procedure;
- General medication required immediately following post operation,
- Post-operative consultation prior to your departure
- Airport Transfers
- One transfer for follow up with the surgeon at the hospital/ clinic after discharge from the hospital
The quotation does not include:
- Any additional medical expenses that might be incurred following any surgery as a result of unforeseen complications.
- Travel insurance and / or any medical insurance
- Transfers for Dental procedure
- Any procedure for which an estimate is not given.
- Tours or outings.
- Additional expenses not specified in the Pre-Consultation Price Estimate and the Final Price Amount.
- Meals (unless they are specified in the Pre-Consultation Price Estimate and the Final Price Amount as being included in the price).
- Air tickets (or other transport)
- Airport or departure taxes, road tolls, laundry, beverages, gratuities or tips.
- Additional costs incurred by weather or failure of transport services or other circumstances beyond the control of Surgicure International.
- Taxes levied by the government of India